Sunday, December 25, 2011

Next year im gonna shake things up

  Hey!! What's up?? Lol
Things were different for me this year. Joining a gym, fighting in a cage, becoming a complete person.  I haven't been whole for a long time, but i think I'm getting there. I'm not perfect but i will be and that's positive thinking. In the next few weeks i will be changing things up. Cleaning up my life even more and adding something new. ^_^ Yup life is good. An its gonna get better ^_^… so til then have a happy holiday season.

Oh and remember new workouts
New diets
More training...
I AM ANIMAL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Umm what to say, what to say. I'm a cool person with a cool since of humor. I get cranky at times. More now that I'm on a super freaking diet. I've already lost some weight.